comment : Off
The Mphi D is a new type of therapeutic laser from ASA Italy designed specifically for dentistry.
- For treatment and relief of craniofacial disorders, orofacial pain, oral pathologies and TMD.
- Revolutionary patented new technology never available in dentistry before.
- MLS® (Multiwave Locked System) = Combination of wavelengths, pulsed emission and continuous emissions with the laser wavelengths phase locked.
- Efficacy of low level laser therapy shown over many years.
- MLS scientifically proven to give faster and more effective outcomes than any previous single wavelength system. Evidence from peer-reviewed University-based clinical trials.
- Continuous emissions act to reduce swelling and inflammation, stimulating blood and lymphatic circulation and inducing re-absorption of fluid build-ups.
- Pulsed laser emissions have a practically immediate effect on pain, by inducing analgesia
- TGA approved.
With Pantographic Arm
Mphi D 5
With intraoral tip