The UV-C trolley is designed to disinfect surfaces within a coverage of up to 36m2 of circular coverage area or 20m2 square area coverage.
UV-C trolley is a flexible solution as it can be easily and quickly positioned in the required treatment area.
The control panel offers a large variety of options for lamp directions and disinfection durations.
- 4-log disinfection of treatment area within 15 minutes
- Environment friendly as no ozone emission, no residue after or during usage.
- Two-arm UVC. UV-C light sources reduced SARS-CoV-2 virus infectivity on a surface to below detectable levels in as few as 9 seconds.
- Safety features such as timer, remote control, voice alarm and key locks, are integrated to operate the trolley safely.
- Note that operator should ensure that no people or animals are exposed to the UV-C radiation.
- In health care: disinfect surgeries and treatment rooms, waiting rooms, reception and staff rooms, sterilisation rooms.
- Also suitable for offices, schools, banks, hospitality, food outlets, public transport as well as hair and beauty salons.
- Remote control: on/off independent button, 15/30/60/90 mins. 30 sec delay time before disinfection cycle commences.
- Control distance: maximum 10 meters.
- Housing material: stainless steel with anti UV plastic.
- Buzzer & LED indicator: to indicate that the device is active.
- Four UV-C lamp: strong ultraviolet radiation. 4 pcs TUV 30W.
- Lock and key protection: only authorised persons can unlock the key to operate the trolley according to safety instruction.
- Voice Alarm: operation is supported by audio guidance on the warnings and procedures of the trolley.
- Touch panel: timer button 15/30/60/90/120 mins, power on/off button, 30 sec delay time before cycle commences.
- 360° wheels for flexible placement and easy positioning.